Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoT SPOILER Discussion ( HBO Forum Group)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in your account user settings, there is an option for seeing most recent posts first.

" Display mode
    Latest Activity Use this option to set which display mode you would like to see when you are on the conversation detail page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	too many names.png
Views:	1
Size:	519.9 KB
ID:	200

​I loved this! lol!

Comment

• Stark Wolf
        Stark Wolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it also, thanks!

That is very funny to me too! It appears she will gain a few more in Season 7. If, some of the spoilers are to be believed. Hmmmmm... Thanks Desert Woman!

Comment

My oh my, GRRM fans are really mad that he has not posted an new year update on TWoW. I feel a little sorry for him, it has to be hard to have thousands of people ticked at you. I get it I'm tired of waiting also, but no matter what we do or say, the book will be finished when it is.

Hope the new year is good so far !!!

Comment

I always wonder what people are thinking when they write mean things about GRRM not finishing his book yet. We ALL want the new book, but we want the right book. I'm sure that is what we shall receive! As to him not posting anything on his blog about that issue, he is busy! The mean folk need to settle down and get a life!

Comment

Well darn, I was really pulling for Lena at the Globes. I really dislike Cersei a great deal and a lot of that is from the books, but most of it is from the absolutely fantastic performance by Lena. Lena's performance is so spot on it would be a true shame if she is not recognized for her Cersei performance.

Loved that Sophie went to the floor to help Masie, how sweet was that?????

Comment

Working...
            X